Oval Pit Precedures
MSR Sprints, MSS Supermodifieds & Midwest Compacts
Revsracing Promotion LLC
Lucas Oil Raceway Indy Oval Pit Procedures
- Entry to the Track
- Thursday, June 18, 2020
- Gate 8. It will open at 7:00a
- Friday, June 19, 2020
- Gate 8 UNTIL 12:00 noon (Off Hunter Rd.)
- Gate 2 (off of County Rd 300 N.)AFTER 12:00 noon
- MSR & MSS
- Stage in front of gate on East end of the pit area ( Turn 2) pit gate will open Friday 3-5pm.
- Friday practice teams will be pitting at your trailer. A member of my staff show you where to park. We will be parking about 60 haulers If there is someone you want to park next to please stage with them outside to make this a streamlined process.
- Haulers will be removed from the infield on Saturday by 12:30. Hauler parking will be outside turn 3. When you come off the track turn left. Stage your hauler so that you will be able to pull onto track easily.
- Midwest Compacts will pit on east end of outside pits. Area will be marked.
- The $55 multi day pit pass is good for all three days.
- Pit Passes
- Pit Passes are $20 Friday & $35 Saturday
- offered both online and at the gate.
- Minors will have to have minor waiver signed by parent.
- Covid-19 Guidelines https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- Each driver will need to provide a list of names of all the individuals associated with your race team that will be in the pits. Please email to email@example.com
- Please bring your own supply of hand sanitizer and masks to have readily available in your pit area for yourself and your crew.
- There is not a limit to the number of people per team to be allowed in the Pits, but we ask that you are mindful of the increased risk of transmission of Covid-19 when large numbers of people gather closely together. Please practice social distancing (6ft.) and wear a mask.
- The Midwest compacts pit outside track to give space for social distancing.
- Lucas Oil Raceway Indy is not setup for spectators in the infield. Revsracing discourages individuals not connected with teams from buying pit passes.
- Any racer or crew with symptoms of COVID-19 should not attend.
- Lucas Oil Raceway Indy will require everyone on the property to sign a Covid-19 Document along with the standard insurance form for entry into the pits.