(Three Rivers, MI) The Midwest Compact Touring Series along with the Merritt Speedway would like to announce the following:
- The rain date for the Salute to the Troops 30 will be September 1st.
- The Merritt Speedway will be paying $80 start money for every driver that ran a heat race on July 4th, for the Midwest Compact Touring Series. Please send a message to the Merritt Speedway facebook page with your address and they will mail you a check.
- You will have to purchase a new pit pass for the September 1st.
- The old results will be thrown out as several teams indicated they would not be able to make the rain date. The September 1st, date will be a complete reboot of the event.
- The payout will remain the same as announced for the July 4th, event with a $3000 to win race.
If you have any questions on the $80 start money please message the Merritt Speedway Facebook page. Any questions on the event please email Midwestcompacts@gmail.com