The Midwest Compact Touring Series announces the race procedures for Salute to the Troops 30
(Three Rivers, MI) The Midwest Compact Touring Series announces the race procedures for Salute to the Troops 30. The $3000 to win July 4th, race will feature a $8000 A Main Purse.
1. Gates Open at 3PM. Racing at 7PM. Please note per Merritt Speedway rules there will be no Hot Laps.
2. Drivers meeting at 6:00PM. All drivers need to draw and register before 6:00PM. All drivers that arrive after 6:00PM will be assigned to the rear of assigned race. You can have someone else draw for you.
3. There will be 4 Qualifying races that are 12 laps that will see the top 4 five cars transfer to the A Main. The non transfer cars will move in to Odd/Even Last Chance races that will be 15 Laps and will take the top two cars.
4. The Rules Packages will be the following Merritt Speedway Rules, Midwest Compact Asphalt Rules, and Midwest Compact Dirt Rules. You will need to declare which rules package you are running when doing the pill draw. You will have to follow that package all night. Rules are located under the rules and forms page on www.midwestcompacts.com.
5. Non Members will run for $25 less a spot. Please be pro active and go to the website to print and fill out your registration forms.
6. RACECEIVERS MANDATORY!
7. All Cars must go through the Midwest Compact Touring Series Tech Line before the races. Any tech questions please email Darrell Hotzlander email@example.com or call (616) 635-3099. Please no calls before 9am or after 8PM. Email is preferred.
Non-Transfer Cars $75